Effective on 07/21/2022
The Customer is informed that the collection of his personal data is necessary for the sale of the Products and their delivery / delivery, entrusted to the Seller. These personal data are collected only for the execution of the sales contract.
ARTICLE 1: Collection of personal data
The personal data collected on the abstractionparis.com website are as follows:
- Ordering Products: When ordering Products by the Customer: Surnames, first names, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Payment As part of the payment for the Products offered on the abstractionparis.com site, the latter records financial data relating to the Customer's/user's bank account or credit card.
ARTICLE 2: Recipients of personal data
Personal data is reserved for the sole use of the Seller and its employees.
ARTICLE 3: Controller
The data controller is the Seller, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act and from May 25, 2018 of Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data.
ARTICLE 4: limitation of processing
Unless the Customer expresses his express agreement, his personal data is not used for advertising or marketing purposes.
ARTICLE 5: Data retention period
The Seller will keep the data thus collected for a period of 5 years, covering the time of the prescription of the applicable contractual civil liability.
ARTICLE 6: Security and Privacy
The Seller implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the Seller cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
ARTICLE 7: Implementation of Customer and user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, Customers and users of the abstractionparis.com site have the following rights:
- They can update or delete the data concerning them as follows: By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the deletion of their personal data.
- They can delete their account by writing to the email address indicated in article 9.3 "Data controller"
- They can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them by writing to the address indicated in article 9.3 "Data controller"
- If the personal data held by the Seller is inaccurate, they may request that the information be updated by writing to the address indicated in article 9.3 "Data controller"
- They may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws, by writing to the address indicated in Article 9.3 "Data controller"
- They can also request the portability of the data held by the Seller to another service provider
- Finally, they can object to the processing of their data by the Seller
These rights, provided they do not conflict with the purpose of the processing, may be exercised by sending a request by post or e-mail to the Data Controller whose contact details are given above. processing must provide a response within a maximum of one month. In the event of refusal to grant the Customer's request, the latter must be motivated. The Customer is informed that in the event of refusal, he may lodge a complaint with the CNIL (3 place de Fontenoy, 75007 PARIS) or seize a judicial authority. The Customer may be asked to tick a box under which he agrees to receive informative and advertising emails from the Seller. He will always be able to withdraw his consent at any time by contacting the Seller (contact details above) or by following the unsubscribe link.
ARTICLE 8 - Applicable law - Language